The mission of the President Millard Fillmore Library is to make a positive difference in the lives of our patrons by responsively providing materials, information, and services at our library and/or via the Library’s World Wide Web site. The Library accomplishes this mission by:
- Providing books and other materials that will be used to meet the informational, educational and recreational needs of most library users.
- Promoting materials, programs, and services which encourage reading and help patrons find information.
- Employing technology, both within the library and on our Web site, which allows patrons access to needed information, databases and services.
- Recruiting, selecting and training staff that is able to meet the needs of the library patrons.
- Developing policies and procedures that encourage patrons to use the library and to take responsibility for their use of library materials and services.
- Providing library services and facilities which are attractive, easy to use, conveniently located and cost effective to operate.